Down below you will find a detailed guideline regarding how the commissions will work from now on.
If you want to commission me something, take this in consideration: please ask me a costume with at least 4/5 months in advance. This is because I often don't have just one costume to do in time for an event.
: SamuiCosplay (via private message)
: SamuiCosplay(via note)
THINGS I CAN DO
- I can make some parts of your cosplay: like pleated skirts, shirts and etcetera;
- I can make the complete costume that you want to wear;
- I can make the costume that you've drawn for yourself or for others (original costumes);
- I also make normal clothes, if you want;
- I am not really expert, but I can also make armor and props;
- You must tell me exactly when you need the costume to be made.
- You must tell me exactly what you want me to make. Please try to be as specific as possibile.
- Reference pictures are always welcome! In order to be able to give you a correct quote I really need to see the costume from all its points of view (details included).
- If you want me to design something original for you, be sure to be as specific as possible (with photos and drawings aswell).
- Always tell me If you would like to use certain materials in your costume (like specific kind of fabrics, embellishments, etc…)!
- For amors and props, please note that I make them mostly with Worbla.
- I prefer to work with people that can wear their costumes while I'm making them, but I can also create a costume if you are far away from me. In this case please notice that it can be possibile that something in your costume can be not completely perfect. Also, they will be limited to sizes near my own. Wearing a dress during its making is very, very important;
- After you have sent me a request, I normally reply as soon as possible for discussing about your costume and give you a quote.
Please note that the initial quote that I can give you is the cost for my work and does not include the costs for the materials and/or the shipping fees.
That's because I always prefer to discuss about the materials that I am going to use before searching for them.
- A quote for the materials' costs will be given after all (or part of) the material are chosen. If I have to buy the materials for your cosplay, you must pay me in advance for the costs of said materials so that I can buy the fabrics or what I need to start making your costume.
- Since I usually have a lot of costumes to do, I only work on commissions that are confirmed by the customer.
To confirm a commission: to confirm a commission you must send a deposit. Your commision won't be confirmed until I receive said deposit. The deposit is 30% of the costs of my work.
NB: DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. You can ask for a deposit refund only if I haven't already started working on your commission.
- I accept payments via Paypal* or PostePay**.
Whenever you send me a payment, you must also send me a notice (via email of private message) specifying the details of your payment. That's the only way I have to make sure it's from you. I will always send you confirmation that I have received your payment.
*Paypal fees are at costumer's charge.
**PostePay is for italian costumers only.
- Your remaining costs must be paid in full before I ship the costume to you.
For costumes that can be consigned by hand, you must pay your remaing balance in full before or at the delivery.
I do not consign/ship anything if you don't have finished to pay the balance.
- No refunds. Please take in mind that what I do is made specifically for you, on your own measurements and on your own taste. Make your decision carefully, since I cannot offer money back in case you change your mind. In the same way that I don't get my working hours back.
Anyway if there is a problem with your item, please let me know as soon as possibile so I can work with you in order to correct the issue.
- You can chose the shipping company and method that you prefer the most. Anyway I highly recommend to always use an insured shipping with a tracking number.
I will be sure to send you a picture of your item(s) propeply packed and ready to ship.
I will always send you a notice when your package is in care of the shipping company.
I am not responsible for lost or damaged items during the shipping.
That's all! As always, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
Thank you so much!