Hello everyone!^^I've decided to write this note because a lot of people asked me some costume commissions, especially for cosplay costumes.
Well, first of all: yes, I accept costumes commission.
But please, if you want to commission me something, take this in consideration: ask me a costume with at least 4/5 months in advance. This is because I usually don't have just one costume to do in time for an event.
WHAT I CAN DO:
- I can draw basic paper patterns (skirts, pants, dresses, jackets);
- I can draw paper patterns for the costume that you want to make;
- I can make some parts of your cosplay, like pleated skirts, shirts and etcetera;
- I can make all the costume that you want to wear;
- I also can make costume that you've drawn for yourself or for others (original costumes);
- I also can make normal clothes, if you want;
- Contact me with a private message;
- You must tell me exactly when you need the costume to be made;
- Since I usually have a lot of work to do, I always give precedence to costumes that are confirmed by the customer. For this reason, if you can't confirm your commission, I will not be sure to be able to work on your costume in the future.
- If I have to buy the materials for your cosplay, you have to pay me in advance (you have to pay just the cost of the materials, not the work) so that I can buy the fabrics or what I need to start making your costume;
- I prefer to work with people that can wear their costume while I'm making it, but I can also create a costume if you are far away from me. In this case please notice that it can be possibile that something in your costume can be not completely perfect. Wearing a dress during its making is very, very important;
- You have to pay me when I send to you your costume or when I give it to you by hand;
- Shipping cost are all on your charge;
WHAT ABOUT ARMOR AND PROPS:
- Well, it depends from the size of the object or the armor that you want. As always, contact me with a private message on my for clarifications;
- I can make resin gems in different sizes and colors;
So, that's all!
Thanks for reading!